Friday, January 09, 2009

Is it another year already?


Where did the time go? Where did I go? Well, I am still here-barely. Haven't written since September and in the chance that many of you think I may have passed away, like an old faded piece of torn scrap paper---I have only been away for awhile. (Mentally) I wish you all a Happy New Year. So much as happened since I last wrote I don't even know where to begin. Between, President Elect Obama and the fact that I have yet another furry creature living under my roof, it's enough to just be bursting with too much to report. So I will keep it brief. Here are some things I would like to work on this next year--

Do not adopt another animal. Even if a cute little Koala comes tap tapping on my door, with it's little suitcase and hat. Slam the door!

Try not to worry so much---about bullshit, like unwanted hair, wrinkles and money.

Spend more time writing. (even if it is the stupid blog, that nobody reads)

Have a kid already--

Thank you and Good Luck to all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should totally send these women an email saying you are equally good and funny and they need a new actress on board!